- Responsible for answering switchboard phones, routing calls to appropriate offices, and taking down messages.
- Greet visitors and clients as they walk into the office.
- Provide assistance in sorting incoming mails, as well as in processing outgoing mails.
- Responsible for keeping record of appearances in court, and for scheduling meetings.
- Keep calendars and record of supplies inventory for the office.
- Create various forms for effective correspondence, and perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning and filing of documents.
- Organize catering; book rooms, taxis, and couriers.
- May serve refreshments at meetings.
- Provide support to paralegals, the office manager, and other staff, for the smooth operation of the office.
Administrative Support, Executive Support, General-Other: Administrative-Clerical, Front Desk-Reception, General-Other: Legal, Paralegal & Legal Secretary
No. Of Positions Open