Role Summary/Purpose: The Senior Workday HR Program Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Workday - deployed globally. Responsibilities will include working cross functionally, cross businesses and collaborating with different teams to ensure Workday is effectively deployed at an enterprise level. Challenge, change and opportunity to affect positive outcomes are everyday parts of this job! Applicants should be interested and available to travel internationally 10 to 15%.
* Haier International functional lead for Workday at global locations including tenant design, configuration, and testing.
* Champion HR data quality and employee data protection.
* Provide Workday expertise, assistance and troubleshooting to other teams working with Workday data and functional support for Workday upgrades and audits.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with leadership team, peers, functional teams, and implementation partners to define effective HR business processes.
* Partner with key stakeholders to understand business needs/requirements and provide solutions.
* Partner with global HR team to understand, evaluate, and deliver necessary Workday configuration changes.
* Provide HR functional leadership in the development and deployment of new HR applications such as talent acquisition, onboarding, Compensation Planning, global payrolls, etc.
* Help others recognize opportunities to apply information technology to Human Resources work.
* Develop and drive innovative and proactive change efforts for HR process improvements.
* Understand and advise clients on implications for systems utilizing employee and organization data.
* Support all global efforts to standardize or restructure Workday data to support key HR initiatives.
* Manage Workday security for users within the Haier International business.
* Be able to raise any concerns to global leadership team.
* The role reports to the HR Operations and Payroll Leader dotted line to VP, HR Global Appliances for Qingdao Haier
* This position will require significant interaction with teams located outside of the US. Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule as needed to accommodate varying time zones.
About Us: GE Appliances, a Haier company and Affiliates (GEA), is more than a place to work. We imagine, design and build some of the world's best appliances. Our people strive to improve themselves, the company and the community - building challenging and rewarding careers along the way. We value diversity, teamwork, innovation and lean manufacturing. We work with some of the best people in the world who take pride in our products and thrive on challenges. More than a place to work, it is a place of opportunity, a place to grow and a place to develop your career. GEA employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. SENIO01980
Posted by StartWire