Under the direct supervision of the Service Supervisor, the Personal Assistant Habilitation (PAB) worker is responsible for the care of Mastercare Inc. clientele in the privacy of the clients own home. The caregiver will visit the client's home and perform quality, compassionate care within the scope of clients care plan.
Essential Duties :
- Follow current written plan of care as established by Service Supervisor
- Assists in making DDID clients' lives easier and more comfortable
- Provides companionship and emotional support
- Assists and escorts to and from appointments/errands
- Assist and escorts to recreational events & outings. Participates in activities and functions as directed
- Helps maintain medication schedules; if needed.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and written with other staff, management, and clients
- Collects, reports and documents services provided in an accurate and timely manner
- Report changes in the client's condition, concerns, or incidents to the Service Supervisor in a timely manner
- Submits time cards/ activity sheet weekly
- Implements appropriate safety and infection control practices