The Receptionist is responsible for greeting people and answering the phones. He/she reports to the Administrator.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school education, including typing and other clerical skills.
- Minimum of one-year office experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have sufficient visual acuity (with correction) to read printed materials.
- Must have hearing acuity to hear spoken communications from the general public or co-workers.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position including lifting up to 50 lbs. Bending, stooping, sitting for long periods of time, and standing to accomplish duties.
Administrative Assistant will typically work in an organized professional office environment while working with other team members.
- Greets people as they enter the Office, answers calls, answers general information questions, screens visitors and delivers messages.
- Maintain Continuous Quality Improvement records.
- Sends out Birthday and Thank you letters.
- Maintains Client’s anonymous and non-anonymous surveys.
- Checks accuracy of accepted documents, e.g. timesheets, DSWs annual quizzes etc.
- Assists with accounting functions as assigned, e.g., data entry, processing accounts receivable for deposits.
- Process Payroll
- Organize marketing meetings and promotions.
- Makes appointments and informs staff members of meetings.
- Maintains files for Mastercare Inc.
- Types memos, correspondence, agendas and reports as required.
- Opens and sorts mail.
- Does photocopying as required.
- Is productive and uses time efficiently.
- Follows instructions, is punctual and attendance is acceptable.
- Cooperates with supervisor and with client/family.
- Is self-reliant and plans appropriately.