The company is a free standing, not-for-profit, all-inclusive Continuing Care Retirement Community providing services to individuals over 62 years of age, of all faiths and races.
- The Executive Director will handle responsibilities for the day-to-day operations of our continuing care community by leading and directing St. Catherine's Village in accordance with resident needs.
- Integral to the position is ability to plan, implement, monitor, direct and evaluate all aspects of operations including supervision, support, and effective communication with staff; the ability to understand generational differences with residents and staff is integral for this position. Strong marketing and financial management skills required; supervises the internal business management of St.Catherine's Village. Maintaining high resident and family satisfaction, ensuring a quality, service/customer orientated staff and management of budget and occupancy goals are vital for this position.
- The candidate should be fully knowledgeable of all state and federal regulations, guidelines, and reportings pertinent to the day-to-day operation of the community.
- This is a full-time position. Must be available by phone 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Must be currently licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator. Minimum of five years overall management experience in a similar environment required; experience as an executive director highly preferred. Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar required; Master's Degree in business, gerontology or health care administration preferred. Excellent customer relations skills are required.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills and excel at customer service.
Management skills including ability to analyze processes, systematize a procedure, interpret and maintain policies, and educate are required.
- Required to keep current in professional, managerial and technical areas; stays informed of innovative programming concepts. Must be knowledgeable in MSDH skilled nursing, personal care, assisted living and Alzheimer's Care regulations. Reviews compliance of the facility with all federal, state and local regulations to maintain license and ensures the facility operates according to the MSDH regulations and division policies. Responsible for compliance with CARF-CCAC accreditation guidelines.