We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Operations Events Production & Staging in the greater Philadelphia Area.
In this position responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) management of the Events Production & Staging Division, overall growth and direction of the division, management of Rental Managers/Facilities managers, Sales team, modification of current operations such as Management software, new equipment purchases, vendor relations and direction of our overall marketing efforts. Oversees the operations and scheduling as in pertains to daily rental and staging. Works with the President to develop new strategies and policies that will position the company to grow and move profitably into the future. Work with department heads to develop training programs and budgets.
Lead a team of creative, highly skilled professionals in helping our clients to effectively meet the goals of their meetings and special events. Guide them to the best use of the technology needed for a successful event. With the creative design and skillful use of audio, video and lighting production services.
Audio Visual Services
It takes a special company to stand out in today's highly competitive audio visual (AV) market. We are a leader in AV integration, videoconferencing solutions and managed services.
Our company promotes and rewards entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
· An aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in Event Technology Management.
· Initiating sales programs with a focus on increasing sales and gross margins.
· Experience in creative design, audio, lighting and video production.
· Experience in Audio Visual Services.
· Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
· Excellent networking, presentation and communications skills
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 6 -10 years' experience in AV, hospitality or related technology
To be considered for this position, please include your Salary Requirements.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. We also maintains a drug-free workplace.