We are currently seeking a Program Manager for a contract position based out of the company's client in Jacksonville, FL.
General Job Description:
The company is implementing and reengineering their Risk Management process and tools used across the enterprise. Over the next 12 months, the team will need to convert to the new process and tools.
The project will include:
- Understanding the "go to" model
- Mapping of current data to the new model
- Adopting a new taxonomy
- Training and deployment of new tools
- Validation of data that is mapped and converted
- Training planning and tracking
- Validation of reporting
- Communications Planning
- Understand the program components, timeline and status and assess the implications
- Develop and maintain a project plan that includes the tasks and owners
- Will require working with the Ops and tech teams to define the changes that need to occur and the work plan
- Manage project team meetings to confirm status of progress
- Maintain and risk and issues log and drive resolution
- Hold project team meetings (structure and number of meetings is to be determined)
- Define the stakeholders and produce status reporting
- Build and track a training and communication plan
- Build and track a conversion, data validation & tool testing plan
- At least 3-5 years of Program Management experience.
- At least 7 years of Project Management experience.
- PMP Certification is highly preferred.
- Experience with both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Experience in the financial services industry is highly preferred.
- Experience with Risk applications is highly preferred.
Please only apply if you have the required skills
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (No sponsorship)
No C2C's for this position
Company Description SelectPro is a U.S. based technology professional services firm. Our team has decades of experience providing consulting and resource solutions to Clients throughout the United States. Our Clients are companies of all sizes, ranging from new start-ups to large enterprises who seek expertise in the latest technologies.