We are seeking a Direct Support Professional (DSP) to join our team! You will assist individuals achieve a more independent and fulfilling life by being an effective and engaged team member in a residential program for adults with intellectual disabilities (ID). Spanish speaking or ASL a PLUS!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Th-Fr (4pm-midnight), Sa(8am-midnight)
Th, Fr (4pm - midnight, Sa (9am-midnight)
Su (8am-midnight), M, Tu (3pm-midnight)
Su (8am-midngith), M, Tu (4pm-midnight)
W-F (4pm-midnight), Sa (8am-midnight)
Stop in to our main location 8220 Castor Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19152 Monday through Friday anytime between 9am and 1pm to start the application process.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Company Description If you have an intellectual disability or a family member with an intellectual disability, PATH can help.
For over 40 years, individuals and their families have been coming to PATH in Philadelphia, because of the respect and dignity we show all individuals, our quality behavioral health services, and intellectual disabilities supports, our belief that all individuals can personally grow and realize their personal vision, and our commitment to help individuals live as valued and active members of their community. To learn more about PATH, Inc. and all of our available positions go to our web site .
PATH, Inc. is an EOE