As a Customer Service Representative you will have the rewarding opportunity to speak with Medicare eligible retirees across the country to assist them with open enrollment inquiries, speak with carriers to resolve enrollment issues, and resolve client concerns. You will spend approximately 95% of your day in phone conversations resolving issues that arise within our client base. This is a seasonal role that typically runs until March of each year, although we always ask the top performers to stay on with us for the whole year!
- Use a consultative approach to listen, assess, and resolve the retirees needs and questions with carriers, clients, and third party administrators
- Effectively, and empathetically communicate over the phone
- Use problem solving skills to identify root causes and issues of inquiries, and provide feedback on resolutions
- Represent the company effectively, while using patience, knowledge, and kindness to deescalate concerned callers
- Work as a team player in a diverse, professional call center environment
- Adhere to all legal regulations
You are excited to learn new things, have strong computer skills, and are self-motivated to always improve. You have patience, and the ability to listen and recognize the needs of retirees, even when they are unable to clearly articulate what is wrong. You are able to change your communication style based on the region of the call, the client, and the medical needs of the caller. You overcome objections with knowledge, patience, and understanding, and enjoy meeting new people by phone!
- During the first three weeks of employment complete intensive three week training program and pass a final test to become familiar with computer systems, Medicare, enrollment, compliance regulations, call flow, and senior sensitivity
- Experience using Microsoft Office with a strong ability to juggle multiple open computer windows to answer questions while on the phone
- Tech Savvy with the ability to learn new proprietary computer systems
- Experience in a sales consulting environment preferred
- Ability to work autonomously in a self-paced, self-motivated team environment
- Ability to communicate professionally and courteously
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret insurance documents, detailed correspondence, procedure manuals, insurance applications, and perform math calculations
- Willingness to take constructive criticism and learn in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to type 20 words per minute
- Call Center experience a plus, but not required
- High School Diploma, or GED required, College a plus
If you have worked for Willis Towers Watson in the past you must also meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum VOC of 4.4
- Minimum QM score of 90
- Must not have been on corrective action at the end of assignment
Willis Towers Watson maintains a diverse working environment of dedicated associates, in an open call center layout. We utilize the latest in technology, and top of the line computer and telephony systems. We reward our associates with competitive hourly rates, monthly bonuses, team competitions, and raffles. Each year we invite top performing seasonal associates to join our team on a year round basis, or invite them back for the following season.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights .
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.