After nearly 60 years in business, HoneyBaked Ham is still deeply committed to our Mission--Celebrating life, one meal at a time. We are the home of the world's greatest ham, and the secret to our success isn't a secret at all-it is our associates. They are part of a high performance team that is committed to treating customers like gold and proudly stands behind every one of our products.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager for our North Little Rock, AR store. This salaried position assists the General Manager with the store operations and is jointly responsible for achieving overall performance goals including sales, customer service, and staff development.
What's In It For You?
• A quality of life unrealized by most managers in the industry
• An established and well-respected organization in business for over 60 years with uncompromising quality and core values
• A loyal brand that has been built from personal, hands-on service with customers
• Ability for you to directly impact sales and network throughout the community
• Excellent opportunities to excel and advance within the company
• A full benefit package including options for medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, associate discounts, etc.
• Treat Customers Like Gold.
• Treat Everyone with Respect.
• Do the Right Thing.
• Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
• Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
• Maintaining a respectful workplace, exhibiting the company values
• Ensuring customers receive excellence in service and product quality
• Performing, supporting and managing all aspects of store operations
• Acting in conjunction with the General Manager to achieve company sales and profit objectives
• Providing primary leadership and management to the Production team and store staff
• Assisting with managing recruiting, employment and retention of staff for all hourly positions
• Assisting with managing training and development of all associates
• Participating in promoting catering for business including sales calls, community activities, and assisting with the delivery and fulfillment of orders
• Monitoring inventory levels and taking steps to reduce inventory shrinkage
• Performing daily checkout and cash drop at bank as required as well as other administrative duties and communicates discrepancies to the GM
• All other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years of recent restaurant or retail leadership experience
• Experience recruiting, hiring, training, and developing employees
• Experience in growing sales and providing excellent customer service
• Basic understanding of P&L statements
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Servsafe certification preferred
For immediate consideration, include your resume with your submission. To find out more about our great and growing company, visit:Company Description After 60 years in business, HoneyBaked Ham is still deeply committed to our Mission--Celebrating life, one meal at a time. We are the home of the world's greatest ham, and the secret to our success isn't a secret at all--it is our associates. They are part of a high performance team that is committed to treating customers like gold and proudly stands behind every one of our products.