Are you an ENTHUSIASTIC, HIGHLY MOTIVATED and GREAT with PEOPLE?
Do you have RESTAURANT LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE and are searching for a CAREER?
Would you like to be a LEADER of a TEAM and receive EXCELLENT benefits?
We are seeking High Energy, Positive Managers that like to make customers smile!
If you are tired of looking for that PERFECT MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY,
LOOK NO FURTHER and JOIN the PANERA BREAD TEAM!
Our guests have come to expect FRESH FOOD, a CLEAN, WARM and WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT with EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE… all led by Panera's Management Team… the cornerstone of our Success, Stability and Growth! As a member of our elite management team, you will supply the ENERGY and ENTHUSIASM and we will supply the training and opportunities for you to take your career to the next level!
· 7 weeks paid on the job training!
· 45 hour work week (shifts vary, some open, some mid shift and some closing)
· Medical, dental and vision benefits!
· Paid Vacation time after 1 year
· Sick Pay
· Bonus Potential!
· Free Meal EACH Shift!
· Manage and oversee all facets of the restaurant, including but not limited to: overall operations, financials, selection, enforcement of safety/sanitation, retention and management of staff and a strong commitment to guest satisfaction.
· Achieve optimal performance from employees by communicating and role modeling job duties and customers service.
· Maintain café financials to include cash controls/procedures ; full responsibility for P&L's. Apply cost balancing knowledge in all daily operations of the café.
· Actively participate in the selection, orientation, training and development of associates. Stay well informed and aware of staffing needs, while continuously anticipating future needs.
· Oversee dining room, kitchen and catering functions to provide our guests with an impressive and memorable dining experience. Maintain food presentation, restaurant cleanliness, lighting and background music, as well as overall appearance of interior and exterior of the café.
· Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
· Consistently monitor that all employees are following company protocol and guidelines.
Isn't it time for you to LOVE your Job? APPLY NOW!
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Cadle LLC is an equal opportunity employer.Company Description Panera Bread is growing with more than 2000 Bakery-Cafes in the US, it's no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years! As a Franchisee of Panera Bread, Covelli Enterprises owns and operates 300+ locations and employs more than 25,000 people! We value our employees and ensure our people are well trained for them to be successful in their roles with our company!