Are You HIGHLY MOTIVATED, SELF DRIVEN, ORGANIZED, and FRIENDLY?!
Do You LOVE the Restaurant Industry and preparing food?!
Is MARKETING and SALES something you EXCEL at?
If you are looking for a GREAT HANDS ON, FIRST SHIFT opportunity,
LOOK NO FURTHER and become an Assistant CATERING COORDINATOR for Panera Bread!
In this role, you work in a FAST PACED ENVIORNMENT to ensure that our guests receive GREAT food and service for their catered events. You will be responsible to PREPARE and DELIVER all catered orders on time. You will also use your MARKETING and SALES SKILLS to generate new business for catering at Panera Bread!
· Great TIPS!
· Free Meal EACH Shift!
· A customer service, production and sales position for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and focused on giving great service!
· Take, place and prepare catering orders.
· Must possess a valid license, have reliable transportation and make local deliveries.
· Follow up with catering clients and participate in community marketing.
· Keep work area neat and clean while following all safety and sanitation procedures.
· Display an ability to interact positively with all team members, managers and clients on a consistent basis.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
Isn't it time for you to LOVE your Job?
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Cadle LLC is an equal opportunity employer.Company Description Panera Bread is growing with more than 2000 Bakery-Cafes in the US, it's no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years! As a Franchisee of Panera Bread, Covelli Enterprises owns and operates 300+ locations and employs more than 25,000 people! We value our employees and ensure our people are well trained for them to be successful in their roles with our company!