Seeking Fast Food Managers with a passion for Customer Service! Interviewing now!
We are looking for an Assistant Unit Manager to join our growing team. You will be given the opportunity to supervise the operations of the restaurant and will be reporting directly to the General Manager in our fast food concept. If you work for one of the concepts, I want to speak to you now! Wants a strong Assistant Manager that can become a General Manager in a year!
Job Duties of the Assistant Unit Manager:
- Develop restaurant management and hourly staff
- Build and increase sales over previous year
- Improve profitability while ensuring employee and guest satisfaction
- Honesty and integrity in all things
- Ability to attract and develop a quality staff of "A" players
- Unfailing work ethic
- Aptitude for food and its production
- Awareness of restaurant finances
- Guest count and menu changes
- Responsible for scheduling all front of the house staff
- Support the entire Food & Beverage operation
- Maintain communication with corporate team
- Other projects assigned by the General Manager
Requirements You will be assisting with the coordination of new ideas in guest service, service training and product enhancement.
Job Requirements of the Restaurant Assistant Unit Manager:
- Minimum 1+ years of restaurant management experience in Fast Food!
- College Degree - or equivalent work experience
- Supervise, administer and coach the team members
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Regularly works in the kitchen or in direct contact with guests.
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer