Customer Growth Specialist - Entry Level Full Time
If growth excites you then don't hesitate to apply for our open entry-level position. We are now hiring engaging, competent and responsible sales professionals. You will be responsible for your paycheck and career path. We reward top performers with advancement and travel opportunities. What's our office culture like? Glad you asked! It's fun, energetic and welcoming. What more could you ask for? Apply today! All applicants will be considered regardless of experience level.
- Be proactive in engaging with customers about our clients products and services
- Build a loyal customer base
- Make the customers experience a great one
- Sales presentations
- Sales and marketing techniques to increase sales
Key benefits you'll receive:
- Advancement opportunities are available
- You will gain valuable experience and learn so much
- Travel opportunities are available
- Always an open door policy - we welcome ideas
- As we grow so does your opportunity
- The money you make is solely dependent on you
- Associates or bachelor's degree
- Outstanding work ethic with the drive and motivation to exceed goals
- Thrives on constructive criticism - sees it as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Has a go-getter attitude and enjoys friendly competition
Company Description Grizzly Sales Force is a premier sales firm located in the heart of Memphis, TN and contracted by some of Fortune 500's finest. With a speciality in a results-driven face to face sales, Grizzly Sales Force represents the most impressive names in the telecom, cable/satellite, renewable energy and merchant processing industries.
Companies looking to increase their profit margin and bottom line now turn to outsourcing; hiring an external team to improve the quality, efficiency and/or cost of work. The most important thing every business needs, and the hardest thing for any business to do, is to acquire new customers. Outsourced sales is a $10 BILLION industry, projected to reach $100 billion in the next 5 years. As our client and industry grows, we go.
We believe that building a business that transcends time depends upon the assorted collection of talented people. Uniting people of different cultures, backgrounds and educations, and then coupling that with company principles of integrity, excellence and philanthropy guarantees success. With the combination of our client, values and team members, we believe that Memphis is just the beginning for Grizzly Sales Force!