We all know how important one teacher can be in the life of a student. Do you want to have this kind of impact in the classroom and help students achieve academic success?
Apply to be a substitute teacher for the Charter Substitute Teacher Network!
For you, this means exposure to a variety of innovative and high-performing schools, and opportunity for full-time teaching positions at these respective schools.
- Hold a a substitute certificate or higher (or be willing to apply for one)
- Be able to pass a background check
- Execute lesson plans left by the absent teachers or create your own lessons based on your unique skills and experiences
- Create and maintain a respectful and fair classroom culture that fosters safe and productive learning in accordance with school policies
- Continuously refine practice to deliver the utmost professionalism in all interactions with teachers, staff, parents, and students
- Flexible schedule -- teach 1-5 days/week
- Exposure to a variety of schools
- Choose your favorite subjects to teach
- Opportunities for full-time teaching positions
- Collaborate with other substitute teachers in our network to share resources & best practices
- Competitive Pay - including quarterly bonuses
Company Description Our mission is to source, cultivate and place high caliber guest teachers dedicated to helping kids reach their dreams. We teach with a sense of purpose and the belief that every child, if given the proper learning environment, has a unique and powerful gift to share with the world. It's our responsibility to help facilitate that learning environment on all days of teacher absence.