Location: Oakland, CA
The Outreach Manager serves as the CFCS liaison and advocate for educating families on the Order of Christian Funerals, CFCS Mission Programs, products and services, and the benefits of Advanced Planning.
Outreach Managers will demonstrate by example, CFCS' Core Values-Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen-in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
Reporting to the Director of Cemeteries and Funerals, Outreach Managers will interact with Location Managers, Family Service Advisors, parish staff, CFCS Marketing, and other internal/external support resources.
Education and Experience
· College degree preferred, and/or 1-3 years of direct experience building relationships and networking within the community
· 1-3 years serving in parish, pastoral, or Catholic ministry position a plus
Include, but are not limited to:
· Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
· Strong skills for building relationships and networking within the community
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Able to plan, coordinate, and conduct multiple outreach and community events
· Experience with special event planning and coordination
· Excellent coordination, organization, communication, and time management skills
· Familiar with the grief process and content is a plus
· Practicing Catholic with demonstrated leadership serving the faith community
· Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
· Valid state issued driver's license, good driving record, and proof of insurance is required
· Bilingual preferred
Company Description CFCS is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end of life services-funeral, cremation, and cemetery.