The employer is a full-service digital agency that helps dealerships gain more leads and market share with differentiated creative and proven marketing tactics.
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading the team charged with developing and implementing all efforts associated with the Company's image and brand. The individual in this role will coordinate assignments and needs with all departments and employees of the Company as needed. This individual leads the Company's Marketing team in all areas including: recruiting, training, mentoring, coaching, career planning and employee development. This position represents the department on the Company's leadership team and interactions with third parties.
- BS in Marketing or Communications preferred, or related field of study - or combination of education and experience
- 5+ years' experience in marketing in online media or advertising, leading a team
- Analytical thinking and problem solving experience to assist in the implementation of strategies and solutions
- Expert knowledge of online advertising technologies and terminology
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines (possibly working late hours and/or weekends as needed)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google docs
- Google Adwords certified is a plus
- Experience with SharpSpring and Key Note a plus
- Experience with Facebook ad manager a plus