IAI is looking for self-motivated, computer scientists / engineers / developers at all levels (Entry, Mid and Senior) who are interested in working in a highly agile and dynamic R&D, technology transition and product development environment. Candidates will support (and/or lead) research and development in networks, wireless communications, and security. US citizenship or Permanent Residency is required for these positions.
JOB DUTIES: Depending on the experience and interest, job duties will include research and development on:
- Cognitive radio, software-defined radio, spectrum efficiency, dynamic spectrum access.
- Network optimization, game theory, cross-layer design, distributed/decentralized protocols, resource allocation.
- Network science and applications, multi-layer networks, interdependent networks.
- Routing, network coding, forward error correction, medium access control.
- MIMO communications and interference management.
- Wireless security, anti-jamming, attack mitigation.
- Radio programming, software-defined radio.
- Machine learning applications for radio communications.
SOFTWARE SKILLS: Software skills relevant to the position include but are not limited to the following:
- GNUradio, USRP, Redhawk.
- Firmware, FPGA.
- Linux, OpenStack, mobile.
A B.S, M.S, or Ph.D. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Company Description Intelligent Automation, Inc. (IAI) is a technology innovation company headquartered in Rockville, MD. We specialize in providing advanced technology solutions and R&D services to federal agencies, and corporations throughout the United States and internationally. Leveraging agile R&D processes, a multi-disciplinary collaborative environment, and its substantial intellectual property portfolio, IAI excels in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer driven solutions. IAI's core R&D areas include: Air Traffic Management, Big Data & Social Media Analytics, Control & Signal Processing, Cyber Security, Education & Training Technologies, Health Technologies, Modeling & Simulation, Networks & Communications, Robotics, and Sensor Systems. IAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet. For more information on IAI, please visit see