Transervice Logistics, Inc is now hiring a Diesel Mechanic/Technician.
In this position you will be responsible for shop cleanliness, safety and mechanical excellence including diagnostics and preventative maintenance. You will also perform preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet vehicles and conduct inspections and diagnostic tests, along with identifying worn or damage parts needing repair or replacement. You'll perform this work on diesel trucks and MHE equipment such as forklifts, electric pallet trucks, etc.
Your pay is up to $80,000 annually, and you'll receive a $1,500 bonus for signing on with us.
Here are some of the best reasons to join our team:
• Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement
• Ask about our tool allowance
• Supportive, open-door management
• New trucks & equipment
• Boot & uniform allowance
• ASE program $4,500 bonus
• ASE certification sponsorships
• Annual safety bonus
• Factory training
• Mechanic recognition awards
• Real advancement potential
• Health benefits
• Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a Diesel Mechanic.
• CDL Class A or B is preferred.
• ASE Certifications a plus.
• Knowledge of hydraulics.
• Must have your own set of tools.
• A clean PSP/MVR.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Strong diagnostic skills using the latest OEM and JPro software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer proficiency with OEM and JPro software along with TMT.
Monday-Friday, Day shift
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc. This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for almost half a century and it extends from our client base to our talented team members. With more than 120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and with our valuable employees who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you're one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve. Apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.