POSITION SUMMARY & OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY:
Our exploding portfolio of consumer electronics, technology and gaming clients has an opening for a Client Account Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible to set up, run and manage retail execution, consumer and retail engagement projects for our clients ensuring seamless execution, communication, project element logistical coordination, retail execution insights, analytics and reporting. We have a fan-dom frenzied passion for our clients and their products. Are you that person?
- Serves as the main point of contact for assigned clients and projects on all day to day program needs.
- Key contact with clients and internal teams to identify best practices, creative support ideas, reporting needs, etc.
- Partners with cross-functional team members (SeniorManagement, Field Operations and Customer Service) to meet all account needs.
- Partners with sales team to meet company goals by identifying client growth opportunities.
- Creates instructions, reports and analysis of data gathered to insure all aspects of client needs are met through in-store execution and reporting avenues.
- Successfully addresses all issues to include (but not limit): Issue tracking reports, evangelism and merchandising information, sales reports, compliance reports, training reports, competitive reports, etc.
- Tracks sales trends, identifies opportunities, runs Q-Trax weekly reports, and provides professional reports internally and to the customer.
- Works closely with the Training Team to insure that all representatives are fully trained at all times.
- Responsible for identifying any additional training needs to insure that all training needs are clearly communicated and executed.
- Develops and recommends creative ideas for increasing in-store execution productivity, retail related mind-share strategies and ultimate sales of client products and services.
- Manages frequency plans / budgets throughout the month as needed.
- Communicates frequency plan, addresses concerns with field operations teams as needed.
- Actively contributes to weekly conference calls with Directors of Operations; provides updates on program plans and address concerns / issues early on. Problem solves with teams to insure that all needs of the clients and field representatives are met.
- Visits stores with /without client as needed to plan for program needs.
- Aligns resources to accomplish all objectives.
- Weekend support may be requested during high program blitz times.
- Other duties as assigned to improve performance of self or others.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to read and write both English and French fluently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Expert in advanced MS Excel; advanced MS Power Point
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker with minimum supervision
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Detailed oriented
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to go 'above and beyond' for a client
- Be retail sales savvy demonstrated through reporting sales successes
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Three years in retail merchandising and/or consumer packaged goods and/or consumer electronics experience
Company Description Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected. Behind every decision. Premium.