There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you've made a difference in the life of another. As an Intern at Oregon Mutual Insurance you immediately become an integral part of a team that fulfills our company's mission to provide peace of mind to our customers by delivering superior products and service. Oregon Mutual Insurance, a regional carrier located in McMinnville Oregon, offers a wonderful opportunity to perform, excel and learn about the insurance industry.
In the role of Intern, you will be part of our Personal Lines Underwriting department, and will work on projects to include property inspections and vehicle questionnaires. You may also assist in the development and/or maintenance of statistics tracking progress and work outcome.Required Skills
- Actively pursuing a college degree in business studies helpful, or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the required skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability and desire to learn technical internal computer systems.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent team building and cross functional team work skills.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- We are looking for applicants with career goals who want to grow and assume roles of greater responsibility within the company.
Headquarters is located in McMinnville Oregon, named one of the Best Main Streets in America, by Parade and Sunset magazines. We offer a free onsite workout facility and free parking in our McMinnville location!
Equal Opportunity Employer