We are a rapidly expanding firm and are currently seeking candidates looking to start a career in Management.
What will you do?
• Lead, coach, and develop a team that reflects our core values and provides a "WOW" customer experience
• Be an ambassador for our clients in the field and in the community
• Follow and be an example for staff on all processes and procedures regarding inventory management, product receipts, transfers, sales, and scheduling
• Facilitate continuous training on corporate policies and standards
• Lead inventory processes in collaboration with the Manager
• Assist with company efforts in community outreach and local event planning to increase sales and company growth.
• Develop key relationships with customers that will help drive awareness, positioning us to be a part of the community
• Work closely with the team to maintain the events calendar and determine the support needed for each event
• Spend significant time selling to identify customer needs, building team spirit, and acting as a store and market leader for the company
• Must be over the age of 18.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
• Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills. Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly.
• Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service no matter what.Company Description Symbio Global, Inc.®, is a young, vivacious, independently owned and operated outsource direct marketing firm. We have recently launched our first office in the heart of downtown Miami. Our goal is to expand to an additional six new markets by the end of 2018, and long term, to bring our brand and dedication to excellence to ever single time zone across the planet.