Inflorescence Events has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Junior Level Assistant Event Manager for its local clients and events. Position provides event coordination and planning support for the Retail Event Program in addition to client development, meetings, and planning for the local region and Regional Managers.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Event management experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills, and be able to professionally communicate with diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of social marketing techniques is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations or related field is preferred but not required
- The position is forty hours per week and requires local travel
Company Description Inflorescence Events helps businesses grow by engaging targeted audiences on their behalf. We have the partnerships and sales and marketing expertise to produce focused messaging that really grabs attention. From content to commerce, our team members cover every phase of design and launch to drive awareness and conversions.
The Inflorescence Events mission is to create brand experiences that launch products into new regions. Our high-level promotional specialists wield an on-site marketing approach to connect with buyers and quickly increase market share. We use innovation and teamwork to enhance profits. Our success ensures that our people advance and our firm expands, fast.