Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Entry Level Cook duties include running a Station, Grill, Saute, Pizza or Pantry for service and following standardized recipes and completing given assignments in a fast paced fine dining kitchen. The Entry Level Cook communicates with the front of the house and follows detailed instructions both oral and written of the chef and supervisors. ?He/She maintains a safe environment in the kitchen and behind the service line, and takes responsibility for the product used and manages it to assure a quality product. The Entry Cook must practice good personal hygiene and safe food handling skills. Other duties include, but not limited to stocking, maintaining and cleaning service area, setting up stations, and maintaining safety and sanitation policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Able to speak, comprehend, and understand English - required
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays - required
- Able to lift and carry 50lbs - required
- Able to talk and hear directions in a loud kitchen environment - required
- Able to assure safe and clean work condition for all personnel - required
- Previous cooking experience - required
- Able to work in a loud, hot kitchen for up to 8 hours during a shift - required
- Must follow all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage Department and Vail Resorts - required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time - required
We?re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. Requisition ID 153572