At Kenna, we're proud of our reputation for retaining great employees. And we're equally proud of the fact that our continual growth means we're almost always on the lookout for a few more good folks. Here are the openings we need to fill. And even if your dream job isn't listed here, feel free to send us your resume, your website or anything else that proves why you're our next must-hire.
Innovation. Creativity. Integrity. Empowerment.
These are our core values at kenna.
For the past 30 years, kenna has attracted the highest calibre of employees to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of marketing, development, and advertising experts.
We are looking for a Lead Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to lead other developers and create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. Add value through continious improvement addressing or highlighting data integrity issues, challenging processes and recommending enhancements or efficiencies where appropriate. Analyze what raw data is available and gather appropriate information. Be proficient in data modelling and report development techniques. Manage and prioritize workload. Good knowledge of the data management process such as data integration, data quality and the development of front end reporting and analytics solutions. Requirements
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- SQL Programming, developing and executing database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Full Benefits Package