Willamette Valley Vineyards is seeking a friendly and outgoing individual to join our Ambassador team as a Demo Team Member in SW Portland. Demo Team Members are responsible for coordinating and conducting wine tasting demos in a variety of stores, special events and retail outlets in specific geographic areas. This is a part-time position, where the employee works when needed, if they are available. Primary Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions (P&P: Demo Team)
- Manage assigned territory, becoming familiar with key stores, wine stewards, store managers & their guidelines for demo tastings.
- Requests samples for tastings & manages sample inventory.
- Complete and turn in Demo Tasting Forms and Price & Stack Surveys.
- Supports Companys effort to create a more sustainable and green environment to improve the companys positive impact on the environment.
- Must have
- Highly developed, detail-oriented customer service, organizational & time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team.
- A valid/current OLCC or MAST Servers Permit or willingness to obtain one.
- Must be
- Able to stand for long periods of time & work in a fast-pace environment.
- Available to work peak tourism & traffic times including holidays, weekends, & evenings.
- Available to work off-site events.
- Lift 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of wine & wine making processes.
- Genuine interest in the luxury wine business & terminology.