We're growing. Join us, and let's grow together.
Overview: Citadel's Senior Financial Service Representatives are on the front line in our retail offices and are relied upon to provide advanced product knowledge and perform complex financial transactions. As a Senior Financial Service Representative, you will work one-on-one with our members to provide customer service, address their questions or concerns, and work alongside our Financial Service Representatives to ensure members leave the branch feeling confident in their financial well-being.
Who We Are
Citadel Federal Credit Union is the #1 ranked credit union in the nation for providing value to our members and we have proudly served our community for 80 years. We began as the Lukens Steel Company Employees Credit Union in Coatesville and today we have locations in Chester, Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties as well as the city of Lancaster. We offer our members daily banking solutions including checking and savings accounts, loans, investment and insurance products, and more.
At Citadel we believe in people helping people. Your duties would include:
- Establishing and building relationships with existing and potential members while providing quality financial guidance
- Making product recommendations that benefit our members by fulfilling their current and future needs
- Accurately performing members' financial transactions
- Providing Citadel Class Service (Accuracy, Value, Respect, and Convenience)
What We Need:
- An engaging, personable individual who is committed to providing the highest level of service to our members
- A goal oriented professional with at least 2 years of sales experience
- A customer service phenomenon with at least 2 years of cash handling experience
- A highly motivated, computer savvy, and ethical individual
- Availability on Monday through Thursday 8am to 5:30pm, Friday 8am to 7:30pm, and Saturdays 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Notary preferred
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical Coverage, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Credit Union Discount, and more.
- Growth opportunities: We proudly prefer to promote from within and we offer a variety of tools to help you advance to the next level including training and development classes and tools, interim assignments, and transfers.
- Community involvement: As a ''not-for-profit'' organization, we host and sponsor a variety of community events and we provide employees with paid time away from work to volunteer with a nonprofit of their choice.
If you are energized by interacting with customers face-to-face while providing information on our products and services, please submit your application today!