Mastercare is seeking Registered Nurse to join our team. The Registered Nurse will provide a level of care that exceeds industry standards. These positions include part time/full time and schedules are flexible.
- Complete Assignments and plan of care on assigned patients
- Visit, treats and cares for Mastercare clients
- Will be accountable for all clinical duties as required by the PCP
- Costumer Service-Provide a superior level of service to our customers and clients
- Consistently documents nursing care and activities daily to maintain accurate and complaint medical records
- Evaluate and monitor client status and make any and all necessary recommendation to the current PCP
- Follow up with any recommendations made to the PCP to ensure all physician changes have been implemented.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school for nursing
- Have and maintain an active, valid, current, unrestricted license
- No criminal records
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong problem solving, decision making, adaptability, and change a registered nurse
- One-year previous medical experience preferably in Hospital, nursing home, or homecare experience.
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology
- Must complete Mastercare pre-employment screening and new hire process
- Paid time off
Healthcare Aide, Nursing, DDID
No. Of Positions Open