Mastercare Homecare and Healthcare is opening an office in the Dallas area. Mastercare Dallas is part of an established homecare and health care company based in Hawaii in its 17th year. Mastercare provides a wide range of client services, including personal care, companionship, homemaker, private duty skilled nursing services and medical staffing.
Mastercare Dallas is seeking an experienced Homecare/Medical Staffing Manager. This individual will provide leadership in all recruiting activities within the Dallas area. This includes hiring, training, managing and mentoring field staff and recruiters. The Staffing Manager has the responsibility to create, maintain, and/or increase revenue and to orchestrate a successful and profitable operation. The Staffing Manager is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and placing qualified homecare and medical staff in Dallas. The Staffing Manager will be working closely with facilities to fill unfilled shifts and meet other facility needs as requested. The Homecare/Medical Staffing Manager must be able to work independently and report directly to the franchise owner who will be working remotely. The salary base will be established based on experience plus commissions based on revenue increase.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of homecare and/or staffing experience in a client care service environment
- 3 years experience servicing and supporting accounts in a staffing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in comparable field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Highly organized, exceptional people skills, service-driven and detail oriented in a fast pace environment
- Strong training experience and communications skills
- A team builder who can supervise others for reaching their greatest potential
- Providing strong leadership and fostering a teamwork environment
- Ensuring the quality of hiring and staffing of personnel.
- Creating an effective candidate marketing strategy.
- Regularly evaluating the effectiveness of recruiting efforts and strategizing on new and improved methods of attracting talent through contact with a variety of recruiting sources.
- Driving team to meet monthly activity requirements and direct margin expectations.
- Ensuring sales and delivery is in collaboration with meeting customer's requirements.
- Building strong client relations and developing true partnership with the client.
- Preparing bids, proposals and presentations determining billing rates for customers to obtain optimum profitability.
- Utilizing sales techniques to expand current business through turning client inquiries into job orders.
- Initiating and implementing training practices for responsible staff.
- Following up regularly with clients to maintain relationships, build knowledge of needs, and develop new business opportunities.
- Managing field employee grievance-related issues, such as coaching, counseling and making determinations to end employees' assignments and/or terminate their employment with Mastercare, as necessary.
- Serving as the mediator for client delivery issues that may arise.
- Making business decisions that positively impact profitability.
- Engaging in positive public relations, responsiveness and service in coordination with the community.
- Participate in networking organizations.
- Maintain familiarity with the most effective recruiting tools appropriate to the office to include field employee pool, availability list, database searches, internet searches, resume searches, other job boards and organizations.
Mastercare Dallas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.