Our company is looking for a full-time Office Assistant to be responsible for various clerical tasks. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. Our office is quiet but very busy and you will be a part of a supportive environment. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are key, as well as polished verbal and written communication skills.Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm (40 hours/week, ½ hour lunch)Office Assistant Responsibilities:
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Handling incoming calls (2-line system) and route calls as needed.
- Filing paper and electronic documents.
- Greeting visitors as needed.
- Assisting with accounts receivable, printing bills, including such duties as: processing incoming credit card transactions, posting invoices, creating purchase orders, and reconciling credit card statements
- Editing and printing or emailing documents.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Entering and updating information in databases.
- Assisting managers as directed
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred
- 4 years' experience as an office assistant or working in a busy office environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow oral instructions and write clear instructions when taught new tasks
- Ability to provide strong customer service.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
Powered by JazzHR