Farmers Insurance is seeking an experienced, outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our team in the booming Salem, OR area.
Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!Job Requirements:
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources..
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Career minded vision.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Bachelors degree is desired, but High School diploma is acceptable
- Ability to build rapport with Clients
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- 1-3 sales experience is preferred
- Background Check is required
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Valid Oregon Drivers license
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- Career Development & Growth
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Team Building Activities
- Hands On Training