Executive Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, scheduling meetings, accounting, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, have an interest in technology, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Ability to create digital content for marketing and social media.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate performance in diverse tasks.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous work experience with a startup.
- Graphic design and video editing skills.
- Website design and editing.
- Familiarity with technology.
- Experience in sales.
About Connected Wise
Connected Wise is a tech start-up founded by University of Central Florida Ph.D. graduates who are working with the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) and Florida DOT on a unique technology for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAV). Current existing technology heavily relies on the wireless infrastructure available in urban centers, leaving the infrastructure in rural areas neglected and debilitating. Focused on lowering the rate of traffic fatalities in rural areas, Connected Wise produced a breakthrough, easily deployable technology aimed to support these communities and improve transportation safety, while bringing the state to the forefront of the CAV technology deployment.