incredible Emerald Eye center, Inc is seeking a full time Optician !
We are a fast paced independent Ophthalmology practice with fast growing Optical on the site. We are exited to add a new Optician to our team.
This is great opportunity for ambicious person who can provide great quality of service, manage optical dispensary and can help to achieve high profitability.
- Perform vision acuity test, visual field, ophthalmic diagnostic testing: autorefraction, visual field, fundus photo.
- Measure customer for size of eye glasses and coordinate frames with facial and eye measurements and optical prescription.
- May shape or reshape frames.
- Prepare work orders and instructions for grinding lenses and fabricating eye glasses.
- Heat, shape, or bend plastic or metal frames to adjust eye glasses to fit clients using pliers .
- Assist clients in selecting frames according to style and color and ensure that frames are coordinated with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
- Maintain records of customer prescriptions, work order, and payments.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associates Degree prefer, but vacational scool acceptable
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/ or licensures with 1-2 years of on-the-job training or Apprenticeship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Exellent mathematical knowledge allow to monitor sale
- Ability to sale and satisfy customers needs
SALARY : $18.00 to $24.00 per hour.
- Paid training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Vision plan
- 401 K
Apply today to learn more and be considered!