* The hours of operations is 7am-7pm Mon-Sat and 7am-4pm Sun. We are looking for open availability between these times. The individual can we located in Vegas, Denver or Sacramento.*
The Sr. Underwriter, Credit Risk Management is the secondary level of review of Business to Business (B2B) credit applications. The Sr. Underwriter utilizes credit application data supplemented by financial statement analysis to identify the creditworthiness of business customers seeking handset and service plans of TMUS. The Sr. Underwriter will work within the confines of several key departmental controls to facilitate review, assessment and decisioning within a prescribed service level and turnaround. The Sr. Underwriter must be adept at working cross functionally with a number of other groups within TMUS including sales and retail partners. The Sr. Underwriter must provide a high level of customer service to partners both inside of and outside of TMUS.
* At least 18 years of age
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* High School Diploma or GED
* Pre-employment background screen
* 5 years' experience in commercial lending/banking background
* 5 years financial statement analysis experience
* Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint required
* SQL - Ability to query databases and join tables
* Visual Basic (VBA) - Ability to write macros (subroutines and functions) which others will utilize in the group
* Experience with CRM platforms preferred
* Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field
License or certification
* NACM, CPA, CFA preferred
The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $40,000 to $75,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate's actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee's eligible earnings in the prior year.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
* Decision credit applications of business clients applying for TMUS service and handsets. This includes analysis of applicant's credit information and business financial statements and/or tax returns
* Participate in the Employee Involvement (EI) team in Credit focused primarily on system automation, process documentation & standardization, process improvement projects
* Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
* Reviewing and approving high level credit exposure on Strategic and Fortune 500 customer
* Present business case on the financial health of the business entity and provide concise accurate information for decision making on high credit exposure application's to the Senior Leadership team
* Review and amend legal contracts to securitization TMUS's lending position
* Establish and maintain relationship with partnering departments colleagues like Sales & Marketing, Business credit, Business verifications
* Support Manager, Credit Risk Mgmt., in establishing parameters to meet team & department commitment (SLA, Quality and Production)
* May train, coach and mentor team members
* Highly motivated and comfortable working in cross-functional teams interacting with all levels of management
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.