Build a Career in a rapidly changing world! ThoughtFocus- Irvine, CA branch is undergoing an expansion and is seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join our Top Sales Teams as a Sales Associate. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with an experienced, highly successful Sales Manager and learning from one of the best in our office!
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
- Strong computer skills
- Track record of success: sports, personal achievements, or leadership roles
- Insatiable curiosity
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
- Develop account plan to focus on client acquisition and meeting hunting revenue targets within an industry in the assigned geography
- Develop the market and drive business and pipeline development
- Execute hunting strategy with a focus on revenue growth through acquisition of new clients
- Leverage Practice capability to support deal identification and closure
- Qualify and prioritize the opportunities in the funnel
- Identify key stakeholders/ decision makers in targeted client organization and develop and strengthen relationships with them to become a trusted IT advisor for them
- Deepen and manage relationships and engagement across the multiple stakeholders such as Business / CXO/ Management/ Operations
- At least 4-7 years of prior work experience in Capital Markets , Loan Origination Mortgage or Fintech industry
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in the financial markets.
Our sales colleagues are responsible for new business development, prospecting, and helping clients navigate markets to support their investment goals. Some of the critical functions that sales-oriented analysts should expect to contribute to our developing new business opportunities, refining distribution strategy, and managing existing client relationships.
- provided by Dice