The Maintenance technician reports directly to the Director of Operations and their duties involve work in the Engineering/Maintenance department. The Maintenance department is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the property asset.
· Ability to learn new concepts quickly and thoroughly.
· Have a basic understanding of HVAC systems (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and other mechanical systems.
· Have a basic ability to tape, blend and paint walls, corners and ceilings.
· Open to cross-training and assisting in other departments as necessary.
· Respond to maintenance requests in a quick and timely manner, completing work with a high quality that will satisfy our guests.
· Complete preventive maintenance duties promptly and stay on schedule while also completing regular maintenance requests.
· Complete any other related task given by manager.
· Ability to lead and manage a team to accomplish ongoing tasks and goals.
· Highly motivated and responsible individual with an ability to work within a team and as a leader.