The maintenance worker is expected to perform a variety of duties to help maintain the property's physical assets. This is an entry-level position; general knowledge is desired, previous experience preferred but not required.
· Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
· Along with normal carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and painting duties the Maintenance Technician must be capable of operating hand and power tools and reading, interpreting and measuring metering devices.
· Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, specification and operating instructions.
· Read and complete work orders and may be required to supervise/and or train certain workers.
· Must be able to detect malfunctions, dismantle and repair equipment, and install working parts.
· Ensure that all equipment is properly maintained and secured.
· Record daily checklist, meter readings, pool/spa readings, temperature logs, and maintenance log.
· Respond to all pages and radio calls immediately.
· Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates.
· Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs. regularly. Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 100 lbs. or more occasionally with assistance. Follow proper moving and lifting procedures. Regularly required to stand; walk; reach; use hands to handle or feel; stoop; kneel; crouch; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.