Specialty: LPN- Corrections
Locations: Danville, Illinois
Shift: Nights 11p-7a
Start Date: ASAP
- Takes vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure).
- Applies and changes dressings.
- Implements medical plan through administering medications and intervention in accordance with physician instructions.
- Documents nursing encounters, patient response, effectiveness, complications, etc., and communicates information to supervisory personnel and physicians, in accordance with physician orders. Observes, records and reports symptoms, reactions, and changes in the condition of all patients.
- Administers medications and injections
- 1-2 years of recent experience
- BLS certification
- CPR trained
- Active State nursing license
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!