The mission for this position is to provide support to the President, CMO and Director of Sales and Marketing by bringing efficiency to communications between external and internal colleagues, clients, vendors and the Executive Team. The majority of this role will involve administrative, clerical and errands support. If you enjoy providing highly professional administrative and correspondence support, as well as running errands on both the personal and business levels, this is the ideal role for you!
Family owned since 1985, Stahlbush Island Farms is an environmentally friendly farm and food processor in Corvallis, Oregon. We grow high quality foods using innovative farming practices. We even make our own electricity! Our biogas plant, the first of its kind in the U.S., converts all of our agricultural waste into electricity, generating twice the amount that we need to run the farm. If you have a thirst for knowledge, like to learn new skills, work well in a team atmosphere, have a passion for creativity and innovation, then Stahlbush might be the place for you!
We are always looking for motivated, qualified individuals to join our family. We offer a competitive starting salary, a benefits package, a matching 401k, company store and much more.
This role is Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.OUTCOMES - Executive Administrative Assistant
- Assist with confidential matters both in business endeavors and personal support
- Assist in the management of the schedules for the President, CMO and Director of Sales and Marketing
- Schedule travel arrangements internationally and throughout the US
- Provide support with customers, vendors and business contacts for coordination of projects, meetings and documentation
- Perform confidential business and personal administrative and light accounting functions utilizing Microsoft software and other applications
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently when possible
- Perform confidential administrative and light accounting functions utilizing Microsoft software, Quickbooks and more
- Perform special projects as assigned by the President and Vice President, providing personal and business support
- Handle calls from contacts with confused and upset people, demonstrating patience and tact
- Maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality
- Provide routine information to and solicit situation specific information from employees, managers and external relationships and general inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Associates or Bachelor's degree highly desired
- Strong level of competency with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Quickbooks
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills
- Strong project management experience
- 5 years' of experience as an executive/personal administrative assistant
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet the insurability requirements of the company
The statements made in any and all of the position postings are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, focused on the employment and advancement of all applicants and colleagues for employment and promotion without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Stahlbush Island Farms is an equal opportunity employer, program auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR