St. Charles, ILCost Center:
FT Hrly-NU/BlCo-NoAbout the Organization
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical has annual sales of more than $7.5 billion and over 20,000 employees supporting customers around the world.Description
This is a Temp to Hire
position is 2nd Shift. Pay is $18/hr.
Primarily responsible for the filling orders putting away stock, filling trucks, labeling for label on demand products. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Position RequirementsREQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fill orders for Truck, Parcel, Ocean & Air Shipments
- Stock up / stock organization
- Product labeling for label on demand items
- Load trucks
- Keep work area clean and supplies stocked - Participate in 5S
- Adhere to all company quality, environmental, departmental and safety policies
- Eventual cross-training of other departmental duties
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to learn sit down forklift and cherry picker
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to work 40 hrs. and overtime.
- 2 nd Shift : 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
It is Sun's policy that applicants for employment are recruited, selected, and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to the position being filled. Sun prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law. JobTarget Code