Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone's life? Lindberg Crossing Senior Living
, a skilled nursing facility located in Anderson, Indiana IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities
And DutiesLindberg Crossing Senior Living
is seeking Part-Time Dietary Aides to:
- Assist in the preparation, service and delivery of meals and snacks.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties including work areas, tables, appliances and floors.
- Assist in dish and utensil washing and cleaning including gathering soiled items from carts, trays and dining areas and placing clean items in proper storage areas.
- Assist in distributing and collecting menus and checking all trays for completion and accuracy of menu and diet preferences prior to distribution to residents.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why join Lindberg Crossing Senior Living's
elite team? Oakbrook Village
Want to further your career? Lindberg Crossing Senior Living offers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $900.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Lindberg Crossing Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Powered by JazzHR