Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre
a nursing facility in Hartford City, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre
provides the utmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified Assistant Director of Nursing (ADONs) to work on our team. At Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre
we support and empower Nurses in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.Responsibilities
And DutiesBridgewater Rehabilitation Centre
is seeking a compassionate ADON who wants to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Assist with Planning, developing, organizing, implementation, evaluating, directing and managing the nursing services department under direction of the DON
- Assist to Develop, maintain implementation methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services .
- Assist to implement plans of action to correct deficiencies.
- Complete medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charts, etc.
- Assist to maintain a quality assurance program.
- Assist in interviewing and screening of residents for admission to facility..
- Participate in surveys and inspections by government agencies.
- Is a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed by the State of Indiana as a RN or LPN.
- Is experienced or trained in nursing services administration, rehabilitation or geriatric nursing.
Candidates will also be able to advance their career and education with the assistance of scholarships, tuition assistance and reimbursement, and promotion!
At Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre
we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.Work at Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre and bloom into a career
Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Powered by JazzHR