Shaw Contract-Content Management Intern
Shaw Contract is a global design leader in commercial flooring for some of the world's most creative and innovative environments. Our vast, sustainable product offerings can be found in diverse markets such as workplace, healthcare, hospitality, education, and multi-family dwellings; supporting the spaces in which we work, learn, live, play and heal.
With over 300 account managers across the globe, the Shaw Contract marketing department supports sales of our flooring via product literature and promotional support, social media engagement, technical papers, and general sales support on events, promotions and presentations. The Marketing Intern will work with the marketing team on assignments that will support two key initiatives: Customer Experience and Data Integrity. The Marketing Intern will also assist with other overall marketing initiatives such as internal communications and support of our salesforce.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who wants to learn about many areas of our business. We are seeking a candidate who constantly challenges the status quo and brings new thoughts and ideas to the conversation. We prefer individuals who want to deep dive and become long-term members of our team.
* Organize brand communications as it relates to brand architecture standards and logo implementation
* General content writing and proofreading.
* Assist with coordination of videography needs.
* Assist Client Event Manager with event planning for upcoming events.
* Other assignments within Marketing to be identified.
* Working toward a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, Graphic Design or Communications
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Advanced Writing and editing abilities
* High interest in marketing related profession
* Friendly, outgoing personality and can-do attitude
* Possess good time management skills, multi-tasker and ability to meet deadlines
Required Travel - 0%
Shaw Contract is based out of Cartersville, Georgia, at the new Create Centre, an innovative facility that encourages collaboration and connectivity of commercial product development and marketing teams, as well as customers from around the globe. We are looking for energetic, passionate individuals to become a part of our brand, as well as support the values and mission of our parent company Shaw Industries, Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., which is located in Dalton, GA.
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.