The Opportunity Delaware North Gaming is hiring a Maintenance team member to join us at Daytona Poker Room in Daytona Beach, Florida. As part of the Maintenance team you will work under the direction of the Facilities Manager performing routine maintenance duties throughout the property.
- Painting, hanging drywall, and repairing drywall as needed.
- Changing light bulbs, replacing fixtures, and performing similar minor electrical tasks.
- Plumbing work including opening clogged drains, repairing leaks, and performing other simple plumbing jobs.
- Simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods and occasional larger tasks such as office remodels.
- Lawn maintenance including mowing, removing weeds and brush, etc.
- Ensuring tools and equipment are in working order and keeping maintenance room in neat condition.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks and moving furniture when needed.
- Minimum of one-year previous experience in general maintenance/repair for commercial facility required.
- Previous experience with heavy/agricultural machinery a plus.
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: athletic, crew, dig, groundskeeper, hardscaper, laborer, superintendent, sweep, tree maintenance, tree pruner