Warehouse Picker and Packer
A national logistics company needs experienced warehouse associates, with great picking, packing, and receiving skills. If this is you, please come join the team and get the job done! This position is temporary, but could lead to full time position if you prove to be a great worker.
- Working independently or in a team to pick, pack, and ship items
- Safely relocating or repacking inventory items as directed, up to 50 pounds in weight
- Operating machinery or other light equipment as trained in a safe and responsible manner
- Reaching, crouching, bending over, and other physically strenuous activities as required by the immediate supervisor
- Working on your feet at a fast pace for the entirety of the shift
- Comfortable working in an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other standard or sub-standard warehouse equipment
- There may be a specific dress code, but if it is not listed, please make sure to wear close-toed shoes and pants.
Associated topics: coordinator, crane, dock c, logistics agent, logistics engineer, operate, palletizer, picker, supply chain, warehouse agent