About North Coast Electric
North Coast Electric for your career path partners is a great choice, opening a world of possibilities to you! We are leaders in the electrical industry, providing quality products and service to our customers from branch locations throughout Oregon and Washington. Our Associates are the heart of our business. We are always looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to fill our open positions. North Coast is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with North Coast, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Healthy Lifestyles Reimbursement, Educational Financial Assistance, Employee Discounts and more.
North Coast Electric, A Sonepar Company - Powered by Difference
- Develop new accounts and support existing accounts in the Central Oregon area .
- Manage and grow market share of existing, assigned, and new accounts.
- Manage customer pricing and vendor contracts.
- Generate Quotations, provide tracking and market intelligence for project-related business.
- Actively promote NCE market-specific endeavors.
- Utilize NCE resources and Specialists (solar, ISAM, SSG, project specialists, etc.)
- Create and implement NCE-specific business plan with key vendors/customers to include goal setting and account-specific strategies.
- Utilize digital tools to create greater customer connections (web meetings, digital marketing, etc.)
- Track sales opportunities and customer information on a CRM software platform.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Expectations:
- Construction Sales Experience
- Must have 3-5 years experience in the industry
- Good organizational & planning skills
- Proof of clean driving record with no major infractions within previous 3-5 years
- Able to use smart phone/laptop computer efficiently
- Customer focused - team player
- Self motivated, outgoing personality with a desire to win
- Able to turn obstacles into opportunities
- Solid time management skills
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Office and field environment
- Frequent driving to customer offices, jobsites, vendor and other related places.
- Frequent computer and phone use
- Occasional heavy lifting - up to 50 lbs.