Infineon Technologies, one of the top semiconductor manufacturer is experiencing strong grow and we are hiring for them! Join a company that is focus on solutions to make life easier, safer and greener. We are looking for someone who is detail orientated, organized and able to multi-task to support the Regional Channel Marketing Manager in execution and measurement of marketing plans and campaigns. Apply today to learn more!
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordinate all key stakeholders in the Divisions, Corporate Account Managers, Corporate Communications, MarCom, Engagement Marketing and distributors/eTailers to successfully execute Marketing Campaigns with external distribution partners. This comprises of:
- Providing distribution partners with the respective Infineon content and assist them in their communication via their digital marketing channels.
- Regularly reviewing the Campaign content quality and updating of Infineon content on distributor sites if required.
- Analysis and tracking of progress against campaign goals/KPIs and ROI reporting as part of creation and distribution of "Channel Marketing Highlight" reports.
- Owning/managing the following processes and tools:
- Channel Marketing Americas One Note Notebook that documents all processes and KPIs/Metrics benchmarks from partners.
- Channel Marketing Americas calendar that documents all campaign deadlines and status as well as project managing deadlines with stakeholders.
- Channel Marketing Americas iShare where all partner campaign content and New Product Introductions are stored.
- New Product Introduction content review and document compilation for distribution internally.
- Compile Channel Marketing Americas activities for Corporate Reporting based on each division's requirements and templates.
- Additional channel marketing and project management as required, such as:
- Promoting Infineon product videos on external platforms, e.g. on distributor's YouTube Channel.
- Providing customized content for internal and external newsletters.
- Working with internal teams on any graphic requirements for campaign promotion.
- Ability to start on an immediate contract basis is required
- 2-5 years' experience in channel marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications or B2B marketing
- Proven analytical skills, with attention to detail and strong project management skills required
- Technology skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office required, familiarity with marketing automation applications is preferred