The RN Service Supervisor coordinates the overall plan of care for clients and develops and supervises the caregivers. Some of the RN Service Supervisor’s responsibilities are client assessments, advocacy, and related care management activities for an assigned group of clients.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduated with a Bachelors Degree from an accredited school for Registered Nurses or;
- Must hold current state license with no criminal charges on record or pending.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year hospital, nursing home, or home care experience as a supervisor within the last two (2) years.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position including: lifting up to 50 lbs. Bending, stooping, sitting for long periods of time, and standing to accomplish duties
- Must have sufficient visual acuity with correction to work effectively with computers and printed material
- Must have hearing acuity to hear spoken communications while on the phone or in person
RN Service Supervisors will typically work in an organized professional office environment but may also work in various client homes, with varying conditions and elements. There is exposure risk to disease, blood borne pathogens and bodily fluids. Personal protective equipment is required for all personal care procedures when caring for clients.
Apply today @ email@example.com 808-597-1564
Healthcare Aide, Nursing, DDID, PA/Chore