Clearance Required:Current Secret or Top Secret
US Citizenship: Why MIL?
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
- 2018 Fortune , Great Place to Work®: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018 Great Place to Work®: Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. Summary
The MIL Corporation seeks a Program Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. The Program Analyst will provide engineering, analytical, and technical support services in the areas of test and evaluation, and modeling and simulation support of weapons systems, related test and evaluation programs, and new technology assessments. Responsibilities
• Analyze project requirements in the areas of modeling and simulation, systems test and evaluation, program scheduling, milestone tracking, critical path analyses, and support requirements.
• Create project plans by identifying tasks to be performed, necessary requirements, deliverables and milestones. Manage data and information collection. Monitor results in alignment with project goals and objectives and report deviations from planned goals and objectives. Functions as a key resource to evaluate risk in processes and equipment and appropriately manages the risk as necessary. Formulates and develops modeling and simulation support plans and verification and validation plans. Perform other related analyst/management activities required for successful completion of required tasks
• Leads the execution of complex tasks. Applies logical analyses, test and evaluation and/or modeling and simulation processes and practices on all programs within the contractual scope. Performs comprehensive analyses of hardware/software concepts, designs and test requirements. Performs system concept formulation, system and subsystems design analysis. Works on special problem areas to make recommendations; administers complex areas of the modeling, simulation, analysis and planning.
• Leverage strong communication and liaison skills to establish a high level of trust with the government customer and other support personnel. Able to navigate the political environment.
• Use automated software, databases, spreadsheets, presentation software and word processing functionality to produce a wide range of technical documents, reports, correspondence and automated documents; and to visualize, analyze, and communicate complex information, systems, and processes. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's in a Business, Management or relevant Technical Discipline; AS/AA in a technical discipline or related field and 4 years of Engineering and/or IT experience -OR- HS/GED and 8 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
• 10 years of experience with large and complex problems associated with major weapons systems; 2 of the last 6 years as a team leader
• Experience in test and evaluation, modeling and simulation, project scheduling and tracking, production of technical plans and documents, and working as part of a team to provide engineering, analytical, and technical support.
• Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, CDRLs, and DD 254 Education
All applicants for this position must possess a Secret Clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance with SSBI; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB