What are you working forward to?
Join our Call Center team in Kettering, near Dayton. At Synchrony, we know you have your own unique ambitions and we ll help you achieve them-- through generous benefits, continuous learning and clear career progression. From day one, you ll enjoy high starting wages (Current starting payrate is $12.50/hour. As of July 1st hourly wages will increase to $15.00/hour) and you re eligible for a benefits package that includes medical coverage for you whole family, dental & vision insurance, and a 401(k) with company match.What you ll do as a Customer Service Representative?
You'll handle inbound calls from our many cardholders, keeping exceptional customer service as your constant goal. You'll maintain up-to-date computerized customer information, resolve inquires, authorize sales, and most importantly, you'll build relationships with clients, customers and colleagues.What you ll need to succeed
You ll have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; thrive in a team environment; and effectively communicate. You ll need proficient computer skills, including the ability to manage information in multiple windows, proficiently type while talking and be comfortable utilizing Microsoft Outlook.What you ll need to be considered for this role
*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT for more information, click here .
- 6+ months customer service experience of any kind and/or military equivalent experience.
- Confidence using a computer
- Be 18-years-old or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a consistently meets expectations performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. (this is required). We will not sponsor indi
Associated topics: answer, call, customer, customer care, customer order, help desk, representative, support specialist, telephone, trouble resolution